Easter Treats: Choc Bliss Balls
So delicious that everyone will want to be eating these treats over Easter… And at Christmas… After school.. in lunch boxes….
Makes 25 bite size balls
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- 20 dates
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tbspn raw honey*
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 4 tbspn raw cacao
- 1/2 cup Coconut Crunch (or dessicated coconut)
* Omit honey for Fasting or Maintenance. You may need to add some extra dates and a little tahini to keep it sticky.
- Soak dates in hot water
- Place cashews in a blender and whizz until it forms a coarse meal. Remove from blender
- Roughly chop the soaked dates, then place in blender and whizz until they form a paste
- Place cashew meal back in the blender, plus the almond meal, raw honey, vanilla and cacao. Blend until smooth.
- Place Coconut Crunch in a bowl
- Scoop out teaspoon size portions of the mixture and roll into bite size balls. Roll the balls in the coconut
- Place in fridge to firm