Healthy Homes, Healthy Body
Go organic Consume as many organic foods and drinks as possible.
Sweet options Use fruit, honey, rice syrup, Stevia or Xylitol as a sweet alternative. Xylitol is a dentist’s dream. It reverses destructive effects of sugar on oral health, protects and heals teeth and gums, enhances the enamel and decreases incidence of dental caries.
The good oil Avoid hydrogenated fats and transfatty oils found in margarine. Use organic, cold pressed virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil, organic butter, coconut oil, and grape seed oil.
Ban the cans Avoid canned foods or food wrapped in plastic.
Eliminate toxic cleaning products Replace all commercial household cleaning products and replace with non-toxic cleaning products.
Eliminate toxic personal care products Replace all commercial personal care products inc shampoo, conditioner, baby shampoo, soap, bubble bath, toothpaste, deodorant, moisturiser, hairspray and cosmetics with non-toxic alternatives.
Avoid leaching Use ceramic or stainless steel containers for food and drinks. Use glassware for cooking.
Read labels Become familiar with the dangerous products and be willing to buy safer brands.
Exercise Sweating eliminates chemicals.
Lymphatic Drainage This form of massage helps the body remove toxins and waste materials. Do it yourself, or find a massage therapist who specialises in this area. Dry skin brushing is also beneficial for stimulating the lymphatic system.
- Eliminate dairy products, sugar, coffee, sodas, and black tea
- Drink pure, filtered water, at least two litres daily
- Use prayer and meditation daily
- Use liver support nutrients such as milk thistle, dandelion and indole-3-carbinol
- Use cream made from wild yam and chaste tree berry twice daily to help the body increase its own progesterone production
- Use hormone balancing nutrients such as maca, black cohosh and cramp bark
- Supplement with vitamin B6, vitamin E, boron, zinc, magnesium, selenium and essential fatty acids
Monitor your hormones
Saliva testing – Most accurate diagnostic tool to monitor hormones
Thermography – A safe alternative to mammograms that may detect problems (shown as heat), long before they have developed into a tumour. Mammograms expose women to radiation that may cause cancer, while thermography is painless, non-toxic, and highly accurate. This is also valuable for men.
+ get some sunshine, be educated, informed, proactive and willing to make changes.
Kings Mountain Detox uses and recommends the Neways range of safe, effective skin care, hair care and cosmetics, in addition to powerful nutritional supplements.
Now the whole family can look good and feel great, with peace of mind!
- “What Women Must Know to Protect their Daughters from Breast Cancer”, by Dr Sherrill Sellman
- “Health Wars”, by Phillip Day
- “Hormonal Balance”, by Dr John R. Lee
- “Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals”, by Dr Andreas Marzini
- “Slow Death by Rubber Duck”, by Rick Smith and Bruce Lourie
- Check out this video for a humorous take on the isses.
To discuss your family’s needs, or to book a consultation, contact me at email@example.com.